14th January 2014
To celebrate the launch of CSM Public, Central Saint Martins invites you to a lively evening of debate and exhibitions exploring how art and design can be an agent for positive societal change.
5.30 – 7pm (please arrive promptly, registration open from 5pm)
- Faisal Abdu’Allah (Fine Artist)
- Sarah Featherstone (Architect, Featherstone Young Associates)
- Morag Myerscough (Designer, Studio Myerscough)
- Alex Schady (Artist, Film-maker and Fine Art Programme Director)
- Andrea Siodmok (Head of Policy Lab, the Cabinet Office)
- José Miguel Sokoloff – President of Global Creative Council, Mullen Lowe
- Adam Thorpe (Professor Socially Responsive Design and Founder of Vexed Generation)
You will also be able to view our Window Galleries showing College projects on the themes of social innovation, placemaking and sustainability, and MA Interim shows in The Street.
This event coincides with Lumiere London, a free outdoor light festival taking place across London from 14 to 17 January. The festival begins in King’s Cross and will celebrate the area’s iconic spaces.
Central Saint Martins
Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, King’s Cross