TED PhD Researcher Bridget Harvey would like to invite you to Hackney Fixers second festival of repairing – THE BIG FIX.
Once again there will be the cramming of as much repair activity as possible into one space, featuring:
- The Restart Project, electrical and electronic repair
- Traid: clothing and textile repair, and upcycling
- School of Stuff: chair repair advice
- Hackney Bike Workshop: cycle checks and repairing
- Sugru, repair demonstrations and more…
All the people involved are passionate repairers who will help you to repair your own things – bring along your broken stuff and learn skills to fix it!
Bring, fix, learn, enjoy…and it’s free!
Date: Saturday 17th September, 12pm – 4pm
Location: The Gallery, Stoke Newington Library, Edward’s Lane N16 0JS, London